Lil Wayne has been on a career high lately, but he has unfortunately had to put pause on his latest album as he got hospitalized in Los Angeles this week due to multiple seizires.
TMZ reports that sources close to Lil Wayne have told them that this is not the first time that Lil Wayne has suffered from seizures, and he in fact had two while on two separate flights last year. Wayne had commented some time after that he had been prescribed seizure medication from his doctors, and that everything was under control.
We don't know yet what happened, but it seems something has again gone wrong since then. Sources close to Lil Wayne told TMZ that he was taken to Cedars-Cinai hospital [one of the biggest and most high profile hospitals in Los Angeles] immediately after he suffered from the seizures Tuesday night. He reportedly had the seizures right after shooting a music video in the city.
Fortunately, he was said to be released several hours later and is also said to be doing much better now. This will probably cause a halt on his musical endeavors, but his health has to be a priority at this point.