Things just continue to go from strength to strength for the British boyband One Direction as the head straight into the top 5 of the Heat magazine Rich List for British under-30s. The lovable boys are the highest new entry and find themselves sandwiched between Emma Watson and Adele.
It is believed that One Direction have amassed around £26,330,000 this year. Meanwhile, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe continues to lead the way with an estimated wealth of £53.33 million. Heat editor Lucie Cave gave her views on the list.
She said, “In these financially tough times it's good to know that at least somebody is rolling around on carpets woven from gold-plated £50 notes - which is why Heat is delighted to reveal our annual countdown of the richest British celebs under the age of 30.”
She added, “One Direction will be thrilled to hear that they've burst into Heat's Rich List as the highest new entry at number five. Like any popstars they'll be after the number one spot, of course, but if they keep going the way they have been, that might be a reality in 2013.”
The top ten Rich List for British Under 30s is:
1. (1) Daniel Radcliffe - £53.33 million
2. (3) Robert Pattinson - £38.733 million
3. (2) Keira Knightley £32.7 million
4. (4) Emma Watson £26.533 million
5. (NE) One Direction £26.330 million
6. (16) Adele - £26.066 million
7. (5) Rupert Grint £23.466 million
8. (6) Leona Lewis £13.66 million
9. (7) Cheryl Cole £13.4 million
10. (8) Katie Melua £11.066 million